Not logged in - Login | Register 

Signatures
 Moderated by: sybil  

Print
AuthorPost
ClaireOKC
Administrator

Country of Origin: 
Signature: Sage of Stylish Sewing Stimulation!
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue May 27th, 2008 02:27 pm

It has been recommended to TPTB (the powers that be) that we should have a place for signatures.  As I am just a lowly pseudo-tech on the board, they asked me to figure this out.....so here's the thinking.  Sigs have a tendency to clutter up emails and can get as long as a Dostoevsky novel (I can't remember the last time I finished one  - - or for that matter started one!).  So, we thought an additional "info" line in your profile, which shows next to your avatar on every post you make, and you could put in your nom de plume or info du jour and voila, you have your signature. 

Here's how to do this:  go to <My Account> at the top and then to the <Profile> tab and scroll down and you will see a line that's <Signature> and put it in there.  Then <Save> at the bottom of the page.  This line is 255 characters long and one line only. 

As always, Mr. Phelps, if you or any of your IM force get caught....oh excuse me....errr, um....what I meant to say was if you have any questions, please just let me know - PM or otherwise!!!!  Also any suggestions - they're always welcomed!

(See my info line to the left!!!)

Last edited on Tue May 27th, 2008 02:34 pm by ClaireOKC

OldHippie

Country of Origin: No Man's Land
Signature: still crazy after all these years
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 2nd, 2017 05:24 pm

test

Current time is 11:21 am