Moderated by: sybil, EMan, ClintA.Adams, ArmySooner  

Print
AuthorPost
OU ARCHITECT

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jan 12th, 2021 06:24 pm

Like NFL Quarterbacks do at end of games...they meet at mid-field and pay each other respects and what not. All I saw was Big Ben and his center Pouncey sitting on the bench consoling each other. Anyone know if Big Ben even got off his butt to find Baker and give him the respect that he deserved?

Sooner42
DEPs

Country of Origin: â€˜Merika
Signature: SOONER4LIFE
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jan 12th, 2021 09:32 pm

He played at :ou: so he pretty much knows the drill. Let the chip build

SwampSooner

Country of Origin: Oklahoma, of course!
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jan 13th, 2021 04:55 pm

OU ARCHITECT wrote: Like NFL Quarterbacks do at end of games...they meet at mid-field and pay each other respects and what not. All I saw was Big Ben and his center Pouncey sitting on the bench consoling each other. Anyone know if Big Ben even got off his butt to find Baker and give him the respect that he deserved?
I think you are reading too much into this.  What I saw was Ben on the bench alone with an expression on his face that suggests he knows the loss was mostly his fault and that he needs to determine if it was a fluke or if he can no longer play on a high enough level to win.

AllSooner
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jan 13th, 2021 08:07 pm

SwampSooner wrote: OU ARCHITECT wrote: Like NFL Quarterbacks do at end of games...they meet at mid-field and pay each other respects and what not. All I saw was Big Ben and his center Pouncey sitting on the bench consoling each other. Anyone know if Big Ben even got off his butt to find Baker and give him the respect that he deserved?
I think you are reading too much into this.  What I saw was Ben on the bench alone with an expression on his face that suggests he knows the loss was mostly his fault and that he needs to determine if it was a fluke or if he can no longer play on a high enough level to win.
^^^
THIS

Current time is 02:46 pm