Oklahoma Sooner YouTube Channel

Search

Members

Calendar

Help

Home
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
SoonerTimes Home > SoonerTimes > OU Sports > Who replaces Sooners’ five draft-bound starters?

Who replaces Sooners’ five draft-bound starters?
 Moderated by: sybil, EMan, ClintA.Adams, ArmySooner  

Print
AuthorPost
47Straight
DEPs

Country of Origin: Indian Territory
Signature: #8 in '21 - “stayin positive and testin negative”
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jan 10th, 2021 12:58 am

https://247sports.com/college/oklahoma/Article/thune-thoughts-who-will-replace-five-Oklahoma-sooners-players-headed-to-2021-nfl-draft-158926459/

Attachment: 1 menu.jpg (Downloaded 69 times)

K2C Sooner
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jan 10th, 2021 04:21 am

Don't discount two players on the offensive line that were back-ups or part-time starters.

Ian McIver backed up Creed and plated a lot. Chris Murray and Andrew Raym are being slotted as the new center prospects, but why were they 3rd teamers behind Ian?

The second player being overlooked by most is Eric Swenson. he's started several games and no one seems to be able to push him from being a major part of the OL.

The smoke has this guy(Wanya Morris) going portal with OU being his first choice. A former 5* and starter for Tennessee. I could see him at either right or left tackle.

https://247sports.com/Player/Wanya-Morris-46036482/

I think Jaden Davis and D.J. Graham will fill in nicely for Tre Brown.

Redmond and Grimes, along with a few more (Marcus Hicks) should have breakout years. All smoke says Laron Stokes will be back and Isaiah Thomas can play inside or out. We're loaded.

Tre Norwood may be the one we miss the most. Bookie will regain his starting position at nickel, with Cridell as his backup. At least thats what I'm reading.

Current time is 02:49 pm