Oklahoma Sooner YouTube Channel

Search

Members

Calendar

Help

Home
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
SoonerTimes Home > SoonerTimes > OU Sports > Congrats to Our Bowl Pick'em Champion(s)

Congrats to Our Bowl Pick'em Champion(s)
 Moderated by: sybil, EMan, ClintA.Adams, ArmySooner  

Print
AuthorPost
EMan
DEPa

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jan 4th, 2021 03:00 pm

Maybe it’s a sign! For all the disruption, all the frustration, all the aggravation… for the complete crap show 2020 turned out to be, perhaps, just perhaps, things are starting to return to normal. At least we can hope they are! And why would anyone think that? Because if we take a look at our Bowl Pickl’em standings, we find comfort in a very familiar face at the top of our leaderboard! That’s right, sitting in a tie for our post-season championship is our resident Pick’em guru, Echo, sharing the coveted Bowl Game bragging rights with SoonerVikeThunder. Great job, guys! It was touch-and-go for much of the contest but your aTm picks gave you the final push to reach the top! Congrats! Our “close but no cigar” third place finisher was Bronco, a mere two-points back. If only you’d have believed in the Big 12 and taken OSU… but then again, it was OSU! Never mind!! Rounding out the rest of our Post-Season Top Five we have another tie, this time for fourth, between 47Straight and Aries. Well done, everyone! You can see all the final standings here.

Sadly, this brings to a close our Pick’em fun for the 2020 season. While I’m not necessarily sad to see 2020 in my rearview mirror, it’s always sad to bring another football season to a close. Again, thanks to everyone for playing! We’ll kick this puppy back in gear next season!

OU Chinaman
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: OU, OU, OU!!!
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jan 4th, 2021 03:54 pm

...congrats Echo, & SVT!

Also, Bronco, 47Straight & Aries!

Tough slate of Bowl Games.

Great job, all of you!!!

:ou::ou::ou:::rice::

47Straight
DEPs

Country of Origin: Indian Territory
Signature: #8 in '21 - “stayin positive and testin negative”
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jan 4th, 2021 04:48 pm

EMan wrote: Maybe it’s a sign! For all the disruption, all the frustration, all the aggravation… for the complete crap show 2020 turned out to be, perhaps, just perhaps, things are starting to return to normal. At least we can hope they are! And why would anyone think that? Because if we take a look at our Bowl Pickl’em standings, we find comfort in a very familiar face at the top of our leaderboard! That’s right, sitting in a tie for our post-season championship is our resident Pick’em guru, Echo, sharing the coveted Bowl Game bragging rights with SoonerVikeThunder. Great job, guys! It was touch-and-go for much of the contest but your aTm picks gave you the final push to reach the top! Congrats! Our “close but no cigar” third place finisher was Bronco, a mere two-points back. If only you’d have believed in the Big 12 and taken OSU… but then again, it was OSU! Never mind!! Rounding out the rest of our Post-Season Top Five we have another tie, this time for fourth, between 47Straight and Aries. Well done, everyone! You can see all the final standings here.

Sadly, this brings to a close our Pick’em fun for the 2020 season. While I’m not necessarily sad to see 2020 in my rearview mirror, it’s always sad to bring another football season to a close. Again, thanks to everyone for playing! We’ll kick this puppy back in gear next season!
Thanks EMan for all your work on Pick'em, and all the other stuff you do on our board.  Now that football is over, I'm looking forward to your comments on our BB teams.

Bronco

Country of Origin: Ireland
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jan 4th, 2021 05:07 pm

Thanks Eman for doing this. Always enjoy Soonertimes pick-em. My Crimson colored glasses make it hard for me to pick OSU.

:ou:

SoonerVikeThunder
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jan 4th, 2021 06:06 pm

Thanks for running this bowl challenge.

I’ll take my winnings in Bitcoin please

Echo
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jan 4th, 2021 09:42 pm

Congratulations SoonerVikeThunder on sharing top honors.
Thank you Eman for doing the Pick'em contest. You truly do a great job of picking some challenging games every week.

WishBone
DEPs

Country of Origin: United States
Signature: Texas Still Sucks
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jan 5th, 2021 12:39 pm

Congrats Echo and SVT

Thanks for all your efforts E-Man

Current time is 06:40 am