Print
AuthorPost
WishBone
DEPs

Country of Origin: United States
Signature: Texas Still Sucks
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 01:38 pm

Become an even bigger component as the season goes on as you can kinda see what happened to Clumson and several others yesterday.Could it squeeze a possible contender out as time will run out to reschedule all these games.It just doesnt seem right that one team that has fulfilled a full season is left out over a team that had to cancel one or more games.Its gonna be interesting to say the least.

humblesooner
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 02:26 am

WishBone wrote:
Become an even bigger component as the season goes on as you can kinda see what happened to Clumson and several others yesterday.Could it squeeze a possible contender out as time will run out to reschedule all these games.It just doesnt seem right that one team that has fulfilled a full season is left out over a team that had to cancel one or more games.Its gonna be interesting to say the least.

I don't know anything, but the first rankings Tuesday night will tell us if the disparity in games will weigh on rankings. It definitely should, in my opinion.

Triple Option
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 07:52 pm

Remember when TCU and Baylor got shut out of it because they didn't have that 13th data point (or whatever it was)? I'm guessing they won't use the same logic or criteria this time around.

ClintA.Adams
DEPa

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Nov 23rd, 2020 08:00 pm

I'm a very honest soreloser but I want to see OU win the Big 12 title for a 6th straight season and then have the entire post-season cancelled right after that so no one can win the national championship this year since it can't be OU. ;)

Current time is 03:51 am