SoonerSports.com link
Oklahoma Sooner YouTube Channel

Search
   
Members

Calendar

Help

Home
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
SoonerTimes Home > SoonerTimes > OU Sports > OKLAHOMA SOONERS VS, OwussU CowPUKES.


OKLAHOMA SOONERS VS, OwussU CowPUKES.
 Moderated by: sybil, EMan, ClintA.Adams, ArmySooner  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
OU Chinaman
DEPs


Joined: Sun Nov 8th, 2015
Location: Blanchard
Posts: 3946
Country of Origin: 
Signature: OU, OU, OU!!!
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 03:44 am

Quote

Reply
...the chick driving the Schooner flashed some black panty.:sherri:

Almost hard to believe it's 2020 before she's the first woman to do so!
Congrats baby!


:ou::ou::ou:::rice::

wavoka
Member
 

Joined: Sat Oct 21st, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 340
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 03:46 am

Quote

Reply
Getting wet out there.....hold on to that ball for dear life!

KJinSkiatook
Member
 

Joined: Tue Aug 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 692
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 03:47 am

Quote

Reply
wavoka wrote:
KJinSkiatook wrote:
K2C Sooner wrote:
wavoka wrote:
K2C Sooner wrote:
What's a poltoon China?


If my childhood viewing of Looney Toons taught me anything, other than some opera, it is that a poltroon is a chicken, a coward, a wimp, a weenie, etc....


Okay, got it..Sometimes just need a nudge to get my memory working...:lol::lol::lol::dude:

I’d be willing to bet I watched as much Looney Tunes as anyone but I don’t remember that word being used.


I remember Bugs calling Elmer Fudd that.

Of course there is also the "What a Maroon" saying he used a lot.

Now that one I remember clearly.

gcruse7
Member


Joined: Wed Aug 15th, 2007
Location: Arlington, Texas USA
Posts: 1260
Country of Origin: USA
Signature: He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep ...
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 03:49 am

Quote

Reply
Regardless of what happens on this 4th down play, this has been a really successful drive, grinding out first downs, burning clock, and changing field position.

That said, I'd love to score again!

wavoka
Member
 

Joined: Sat Oct 21st, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 340
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 03:52 am

Quote

Reply
There's the knife!!

soonerBAS
DEPs
 

Joined: Fri Nov 17th, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 1560
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 03:54 am

Quote

Reply
Is it ok if I call a coach a coward? Gundy punting in the fourth was a cowardly move.

EMan
DEPa


Joined: Tue Jul 24th, 2007
Location: Center Of The Universe - Norman, Oklahoma USA
Posts: 4612
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Online
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 03:54 am

Quote

Reply
Nice decision to punt, Gundy.  Appreciate it!

KJinSkiatook
Member
 

Joined: Tue Aug 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 692
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 03:54 am

Quote

Reply
Game over. Nice win. Now hold serve on rest of the games over teams we should beat and get revenge on ISU in CCG.

OU Chinaman
DEPs


Joined: Sun Nov 8th, 2015
Location: Blanchard
Posts: 3946
Country of Origin: 
Signature: OU, OU, OU!!!
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 03:56 am

Quote

Reply
soonerBAS wrote: Is it ok if I call a coach a coward? Gundy punting in the fourth was a cowardly move....hell yeah, you can call any opponent's coach a coward.
Really was sort of like, a lack of a sack, with two stones!:cool:

:ou::ou::ou:::rice::


SoonerTony
Member
 

Joined: Sat Dec 1st, 2018
Location:  
Posts: 403
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 03:59 am

Quote

Reply
Pppooooooooorrrrrrr Aggies!!!!

soonerBAS
DEPs
 

Joined: Fri Nov 17th, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 1560
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 03:59 am

Quote

Reply
Games over but finish strong no cheap poke td's

soonerBAS
DEPs
 

Joined: Fri Nov 17th, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 1560
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 04:05 am

Quote

Reply
Nice stand don't care what score is

gcruse7
Member


Joined: Wed Aug 15th, 2007
Location: Arlington, Texas USA
Posts: 1260
Country of Origin: USA
Signature: He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep ...
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 04:05 am

Quote

Reply
Great defensive stand! Our defense has some pride and plays with some fire in their belly.

OU Chinaman
DEPs


Joined: Sun Nov 8th, 2015
Location: Blanchard
Posts: 3946
Country of Origin: 
Signature: OU, OU, OU!!!
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 04:06 am

Quote

Reply
soonerBAS wrote: Nice stand don't care what score is...YES!  THE GRINCH'S SPEED D MAY HAVE COME OF AGE TONIGHT.

:ou::ou::ou:::rice::

ClintA.Adams
DEPa
 

Joined: Tue Jul 24th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 16179
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 04:17 am

Quote

Reply
I think Oklahoma football will truly start to feel like Oklahoma football again next season. Blowing those ISU/KSU type games might be a thing in the past with Oklahoma having a "Oklahoma Defense" again. Those teams shouldn't break 24 points ever against OU unless there are lots of turnovers by the OU offense. Like those 4 TOs earlier in the season. Ugh.

SoonerVikeThunder
Member
 

Joined: Wed Aug 15th, 2018
Location: OKC, Oklahoma USA
Posts: 2090
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 04:18 am

Quote

Reply
Nice win. Defense is so nice to have as our offense builds for next years run.

One note is OSU 1st downs they had 19.

8 passing
4 running
7 penalty!!

We have to clean up penalties! I still think its a small knock on Riley calling plays he does not seem to have the players attention and they are not disciplined enough. 44 needs to be kicked off the team. Its like we have a great O and D coach but no one to oversee the overall team. Too much celebrating and other activities.

Loved the last 2 TD plays. They were both great play calls and executed perfectly.

gcruse7
Member


Joined: Wed Aug 15th, 2007
Location: Arlington, Texas USA
Posts: 1260
Country of Origin: USA
Signature: He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep ...
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 04:22 am

Quote

Reply
I just saw the box score and we exactly doubled the Cowboys in total yardage, 492 to 246. Total domination!

Rattler and 301 yards passing and 4 TDs.

Rhamondre had 141 yards on 26 carries.

K2C Sooner
DEPs


Joined: Wed Feb 17th, 2016
Location: Catoosa, Oklahoma USA
Posts: 5320
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 04:31 am

Quote

Reply
SoonerVikeThunder wrote:
Nice win. Defense is so nice to have as our offense builds for next years run.

One note is OSU 1st downs they had 19.

8 passing
4 running
7 penalty!!

We have to clean up penalties! I still think its a small knock on Riley calling plays he does not seem to have the players attention and they are not disciplined enough. 44 needs to be kicked off the team. Its like we have a great O and D coach but no one to oversee the overall team. Too much celebrating and other activities.

Loved the last 2 TD plays. They were both great play calls and executed perfectly.



WOW!!! 7 first downs by penalties...Need to clean this up if we meet ISU in the CF game.

Triple Option
DEPs


Joined: Mon Oct 25th, 2010
Location: Pleasant Hill, MO
Posts: 3424
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 04:38 am

Quote

Reply
wavoka wrote:I remember Bugs calling Elmer Fudd that. Of course there is also the "What a Maroon" saying he used a lot.

I'm from Braman (if you're heading north on I-35 to Wichita, it's the last town before the state line), and just down the road was Blackwell (the next-to-last town before the KS state line), and they were the Blackwell Maroons. (I think Perry is also the Maroons.) And growing up, whenever someone talked about the Blackwell Maroons, I always heard Bugs saying "What a maroon!", sometimes just in my head, but often me or one of my sisters saying it out loud, imitating Bugs Bunny. :D

Also, "I knew I shoida toined left at Albuqoique!" and "Of course you know, this means wahr!"

SoonerVikeThunder
Member
 

Joined: Wed Aug 15th, 2018
Location: OKC, Oklahoma USA
Posts: 2090
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 04:45 am

Quote

Reply
gcruse7 wrote:
I just saw the box score and we exactly doubled the Cowboys in total yardage, 492 to 246. Total domination!

Rattler and 301 yards passing and 4 TDs.

Rhamondre had 141 yards on 26 carries.


And we each ran the same amount of plays so we doubled them in yards for each play run

ClintA.Adams
DEPa
 

Joined: Tue Jul 24th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 16179
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 06:09 am

Quote

Reply
K2C Sooner wrote:
SoonerVikeThunder wrote:
Nice win. Defense is so nice to have as our offense builds for next years run.

One note is OSU 1st downs they had 19.

8 passing
4 running
7 penalty!!

We have to clean up penalties! I still think its a small knock on Riley calling plays he does not seem to have the players attention and they are not disciplined enough. 44 needs to be kicked off the team. Its like we have a great O and D coach but no one to oversee the overall team. Too much celebrating and other activities.

Loved the last 2 TD plays. They were both great play calls and executed perfectly.



WOW!!! 7 first downs by penalties...Need to clean this up if we meet ISU in the CF game.



ISU better be ready for Stevenson, Perkins and an entirely different Rattler, offensive line and defensive line than the last time the game was played. Was Stevenson and Perkins enough alone to win that game? Yes. ISU are the ones that better be ready.

SoonerVikeThunder
Member
 

Joined: Wed Aug 15th, 2018
Location: OKC, Oklahoma USA
Posts: 2090
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 07:34 pm

Quote

Reply
Barstool Sports
@barstoolsports
The state of Oklahoma pays Mike Gundy $4,000,000 a year to punt from his opponents 44 down 21 in the 4th quarter of a rivalry game

https://mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1330356811854176256

EMan
DEPa


Joined: Tue Jul 24th, 2007
Location: Center Of The Universe - Norman, Oklahoma USA
Posts: 4612
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Online
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 07:59 pm

Quote

Reply
SoonerVikeThunder wrote:
Barstool Sports
@barstoolsports
The state of Oklahoma pays Mike Gundy $4,000,000 a year to punt from his opponents 44 down 21 in the 4th quarter of a rivalry game

https://mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1330356811854176256


Not to split hairs, but they actually were punting from the 39. They took an intentional delay of game penalty just before the punt to give their punter more room to work with.

SoonerVikeThunder
Member
 

Joined: Wed Aug 15th, 2018
Location: OKC, Oklahoma USA
Posts: 2090
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2020 08:18 pm

Quote

Reply
EMan wrote:
SoonerVikeThunder wrote:
Barstool Sports
@barstoolsports
The state of Oklahoma pays Mike Gundy $4,000,000 a year to punt from his opponents 44 down 21 in the 4th quarter of a rivalry game

https://mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1330356811854176256


Not to split hairs, but they actually were punting from the 39. They took an intentional delay of game penalty just before the punt to give their punter more room to work with.


Not to split hairs but if they go for it they don’t take the intentional delay


 Current time is 04:24 am
Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5   




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez