Moderated by: sybil, EMan, ClintA.Adams, ArmySooner  

Print
AuthorPost
okieproud

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Oct 16th, 2020 06:15 pm

Does anyone have factual info on when the three players will be eligible or are they I still in deep trouble with the NCAA which stands for National Cuckoo Asswell Agency ? When reading the word asswell infer well is a deep hole! The mighty Jayhawk Basketball program has massive allegations against them and nothing has happened yet . North Carolina Basketball cooked the books on online classes and nothing happens!

I am going to show my age on this one but in the early 70’s San Antonio John Jay High School altered grades on Kerry Jackson a prolific QB running the wishbone and the Sooners got two years probation with no tv /bowl games. I can’t remember the kids name who played at Jayhawk land several years ago but he played in a weekend AAU Tournament and took the SAT College Entrance Exam several hundred miles away from the test site at the same time .He played I believe a year in Lawrence but when he started getting questioned about the test day for some reason the young man went pro and nothing was done. I believe it’s time for the NCAA to crap or get off the pot. They need to show some intestinal fortitude.

K2C Sooner
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Oct 16th, 2020 07:05 pm

Here is a link that may help you with your questions. Free info posted every Tuesday and Friday. The comment section gets pretty strange but you can usually pick up some other tidbits from posters leaking other pay sites.:dude:

https://thefootballbrainiacs.com/open-post-weekend-october-16th-18th

Current time is 11:09 pm