Posted: Wed Oct 14th, 2020 10:11 pm

Saban will run things from home.

WishBone
DEPs

Country of Origin: United States
Signature: Texas Still Sucks
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Oct 15th, 2020 12:53 am

Welcome to the Left Nick!!!See ya in two weeks......Maybe.

SoonerVikeThunder

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Oct 15th, 2020 03:15 am

They know their defense has big troubles this year. This is planned built in excuse since Georgia is biggest threat. If they lose its only because Satan was out. Later in playoff picks they will get a pass on this loss.

pippen
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Oct 15th, 2020 03:23 pm

SoonerVikeThunder wrote: They know their defense has big troubles this year. This is planned built in excuse since Georgia is biggest threat. If they lose its only because Satan was out. Later in playoff picks they will get a pass on this loss.And you thought I was a conspiracy theorist on refs in Dallas. Of course, they're not theories if they're true....:D

SoonerVikeThunder

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Oct 15th, 2020 06:04 pm

pippen wrote:
SoonerVikeThunder wrote: They know their defense has big troubles this year. This is planned built in excuse since Georgia is biggest threat. If they lose its only because Satan was out. Later in playoff picks they will get a pass on this loss.And you thought I was a conspiracy theorist on refs in Dallas. Of course, they're not theories if they're true....:D

Lol

I’m being half sarcastic and half right. Think about the final week and selection committee has to choose their 4th team. Bama with 2 losses or another team 1. If 1 loss is Georgia the committee will excuse their Georgia loss due to Satan not coaching.

Tell me I’m wrong.

I posted the penalty stats it was even. Tex got a few calls and we got a few calls. Thats normal in all games by all teams. The clock issue was blatant true, but prior to that it was pretty equal.

Most years we have plenty to complain about ref wise. Not this year. Our coaching is much more concerning than refs.

Sooner42
DEPs

Country of Origin: ‘Merika
Signature: SOONER4LIFE
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Oct 15th, 2020 06:52 pm

SoonerVikeThunder wrote:
They know their defense has big troubles this year. This is planned built in excuse since Georgia is biggest threat. If they lose its only because Satan was out. Later in playoff picks they will get a pass on this loss.

add to the excuse because Georgia will loose to vandy in a horrible fashion(or fill in the blank for an sec bottom feeder)

Current time is 12:20 am