Print
AuthorPost
Walt
DEPa

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Oct 13th, 2020 12:55 pm

Just a great couple. They live within 15 minutes of the Bull Shoals dam. Over the years, we have met many Sooners on our trips. We have a habit of posting our travel schedule before our trips. Have lost the numbers of the people we have met on our trips.

No matter when or where OU fans stand out. Always friendly and always great Sooner fans.

Chuck is a true fisherman. I learned quite a bit about Oklahoma's great fishing venues. Some I have never fished and some I have fished. It didn't take me long to figure that he is a way better fisherman than me.

Hopefully, we are going to meet up with him on Thursday for a tour of the White River and Bull Shoals. Looking forward to seeing more than the dam on Thursday.

jiminyxmas

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Oct 13th, 2020 09:30 pm

Walt wrote:
Just a great couple. They live within 15 minutes of the Bull Shoals dam. Over the years, we have met many Sooners on our trips. We have a habit of posting our travel schedule before our trips. Have lost the numbers of the people we have met on our trips.

No matter when or where OU fans stand out. Always friendly and always great Sooner fans.

Chuck is a true fisherman. I learned quite a bit about Oklahoma's great fishing venues. Some I have never fished and some I have fished. It didn't take me long to figure that he is a way better fisherman than me.

Hopefully, we are going to meet up with him on Thursday for a tour of the White River and Bull Shoals. Looking forward to seeing more than the dam on Thursday.

Bull Shoals is interesting to me, because I usually take at least a week every year to fish & run around Table Rock. I've never really done the trout thing, but that seems like a great area to try it out for sure. Especially seeing those pics you posted.

Would definitely need a guide, and it's tough to do that with the wife and little ones that I have to keep occupied.

Walt
DEPa

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Oct 13th, 2020 10:29 pm

jiminyxmas wrote:
Walt wrote:

We lucked on a guide by he name of Mike Decker ... he is really good.

Bull Shoals is interesting to me, because I usually take at least a week every year to fish & run around Table Rock. I've never really done the trout thing, but that seems like a great area to try it out for sure. Especially seeing those pics you posted.

Would definitely need a guide, and it's tough to do that with the wife and little ones that I have to keep occupied.

Current time is 10:58 pm