AuthorPost
SoonerVikeThunder

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Oct 12th, 2020 06:19 pm

Big 12 Conference
@Big12Conference
Running back T.J. Pledger rushed for 2️⃣2️⃣ times for career highs of 1️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ yards and 2️⃣ touchdowns for
@OU_Football
. The junior also had 2️⃣ receptions for 2️⃣4️⃣ yards to help the Sooners capture the win over Texas.

@uno_tj
is your #Big12FB Offensive Player of the Week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Big12Conference/status/1315714600847896576

K2C Sooner
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Oct 12th, 2020 06:42 pm

I know some fans are not yet sold on TJ. All he needs is to break some long, homerun, take it to the house type runs and I think he might change some minds, mine included.

Props to Pledge...:beer:

Gandalf
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Oct 12th, 2020 06:46 pm

K2C Sooner wrote:
I know some fans are not yet sold on TJ. All he needs is to break some long, homerun, take it to the house type runs and I think he might change some minds, mine included.

Props to Pledge...:beer:

I think you are correct. He has not lived up to his high school ranking but hopefully that changes after last Saturday. I always wanted him to explode and now is the time for him to shine. Obviously winning POW is a great way to start.

ClintA.Adams
DEPa

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Oct 12th, 2020 07:41 pm

Hopefully that was the proverbial light-bulb game not only for Pledger but even more importantly, the offensive line. It needed to happen with OU's #1 and #2 backs being out along with McGowan being out.

The offensive line play more than anything caused the 3 point and 7 point losses as the Sooners will have been able to simply outscore the opposition like in prior years. And that's where Brooks and Stevenson come in handy as their results are not so reliant on the capabilities of the offensive line due to their running abilities and styles.

The words "if", "would", "could" nor "should" were NOT used any any of the sentences above so I have pre-emptively struck any responses of "woulda, coulda, shoulda" or "If's and butts were candy and nuts" responses. I win. :P

Current time is 02:58 am