Moderated by: sybil, EMan, ClintA.Adams, ArmySooner  

Print
AuthorPost
okieproud

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Oct 12th, 2020 11:48 am

It’s Monday 10/12/2020 and Texas still lost. Their football forums are still going crazy. I saw a man wearing a Texas cap in Wichita yesterday and as I approached him wearing my Sooner hat he wouldn’t look my way. It was hilarious.

This summer I was walking across a SuperTarget parking lot and someone hollers Boomer and I hollered Sooner. I looked around and a huge man is running toward me and I thought I could be in trouble. It was Marcus Hicks’s dad all decked out in Sooner colors. I hope Marcus recovers from his injury. He is a legend in Wichita high school football.

Is it true about the Cowboys and. Baylor being canceled next week? When do our three players become eligible to play ? I am hearing rumblings their fb days at OU are over. They made a mistake and hopefully learned from it. They need to continue as part of the Sooner football family. ALWAYS REMEMBER: The Sooner Never Lose -We just Run Out of Time. Everyone have a great Sooner WEEK.

Boomer69

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Oct 12th, 2020 05:44 pm

okieproud wrote:
It’s Monday 10/12/2020 and Texas still lost. Their football forums are still going crazy. I saw a man wearing a Texas cap in Wichita yesterday and as I approached him wearing my Sooner hat he wouldn’t look my way. It was hilarious.

This summer I was walking across a SuperTarget parking lot and someone hollers Boomer and I hollered Sooner. I looked around and a huge man is running toward me and I thought I could be in trouble. It was Marcus Hicks’s dad all decked out in Sooner colors. I hope Marcus recovers from his injury. He is a legend in Wichita high school football.

Is it true about the Cowboys and. Baylor being canceled next week? When do our three players become eligible to play ? I am hearing rumblings their fb days at OU are over. They made a mistake and hopefully learned from it. They need to continue as part of the Sooner football family. ALWAYS REMEMBER: The Sooner Never Lose -We just Run Out of Time. Everyone have a great Sooner WEEK.

Yes - the OSU game has been cancelled.

I'm loving the tejas board implosion right now. Better than after our usual wins, since this had to be their best year to get us AND it may cost PeeWee dearly. Personally I hope they win out as that only helps us with the extremely difficult, but not yet impossible, task of getting to the championship game but may keep PeeWee's job. Better he stays than they get a good coach.

As for the three suspended, the question right now is over Perkins, but I don't pay any attention to "rumors" but will just see how it plays out. If we get to play TCU then the suspensions should be over for Tech. Anyway, that's my understanding as of now.

Last edited on Mon Oct 12th, 2020 05:45 pm by Boomer69

SoonerinLA
DEPs

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Oct 13th, 2020 04:46 am

I'm a big fan of Marcus' dad. He is truly a great Sooner fan.

Current time is 01:58 am