Last year, we finished had a winner by late October (congratulations to MH Sooner again) and tried to run the game again only to have several players still eligible at the end of the season.
So before we start the 2019 season, I thought I would see if there are any ideas on how to make the game better.
Here are the rules we played by last year. Let me know what you think.
1. You pick the winner of one game each week. Make your pick a reply to this post.
2. You may pick a team only once. Once you pick a team to win you cannot pick them to win again.
3. If your pick loses or you fail to make your pick by the deadline you are out.
4. Only games where both teams are either members of the Power 5 conferences (ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12 and SEC) or independents BYU and Notre Dame are eligible. No games involving FCS teams, members of the ‘Group of 5’ mid major conferences, or independents UMASS or Army are allowed.
5. Normally, Only Saturday games are eligible. Holiday weekends or when the Sooners are playing on another day (ie, Friday or Sunday) will be added. In the event there is a Friday game, all picks are due 1 hour before the Friday kickoff. DATE AND TIME WILL BE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD.
Last edited on Wed Aug 14th, 2019 01:04 am by SwampSooner