SoonerSports.com link
Oklahoma Sooner YouTube Channel

Search
   
Members

Calendar

Help

Home
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
SoonerTimes Home > SoonerTimes > OU Sports > In Search of jimmc


In Search of jimmc
 Moderated by: sybil, EMan, ClintA.Adams, ArmySooner  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
StatesEye
Member
 

Joined: Mon Aug 27th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 790
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 1st, 2019 04:57 pm

Quote

Reply
Haven't seen you post in a few days. Just wondering.

Walt
Administrator


Joined: Fri Apr 13th, 2007
Location: The High Plains Of NW Oklahoma.
Posts: 14833
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 1st, 2019 05:56 pm

Quote

Reply
StatesEye wrote:
Haven't seen you post in a few days. Just wondering.


Jim was logged on either yesterday or Wednesday.

K2C Sooner
Member


Joined: Wed Feb 17th, 2016
Location:  
Posts: 3758
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 05:47 pm

Quote

Reply
Add CrintA Adams to the list. I haven't seen him post in some time.

Walt
Administrator


Joined: Fri Apr 13th, 2007
Location: The High Plains Of NW Oklahoma.
Posts: 14833
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:19 pm

Quote

Reply
K2C Sooner wrote:
Add CrintA Adams to the list. I haven't seen him post in some time.


:big confused: Do you really miss him? :shock:

I sure don't :P

ClintA.Adams
Administrator
 

Joined: Tue Jul 24th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 14411
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:26 pm

Quote

Reply
Walt wrote:
K2C Sooner wrote:
Add CrintA Adams to the list. I haven't seen him post in some time.


:big confused: Do you really miss him? :shock:

I sure don't :P



You rang? :lol:

WishBone
Member


Joined: Wed Jul 25th, 2018
Location: Unfortunatlely, Arkansas USA
Posts: 648
Country of Origin: United States
Signature: Texas Still Sucks
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:27 pm

Quote

Reply
Bait..........Hook............Snag

StatesEye
Member
 

Joined: Mon Aug 27th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 790
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:36 pm

Quote

Reply
No doubt. Quick strike. LOL.

Last edited on Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:38 pm by StatesEye

Walt
Administrator


Joined: Fri Apr 13th, 2007
Location: The High Plains Of NW Oklahoma.
Posts: 14833
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:37 pm

Quote

Reply
ClintA.Adams wrote:
Walt wrote:
K2C Sooner wrote:
Add CrintA Adams to the list. I haven't seen him post in some time.


:big confused: Do you really miss him? :shock:

I sure don't :P



You rang? :lol:


Blast it! K2C, next time just let the dogs lay. :soonermad:

K2C Sooner
Member


Joined: Wed Feb 17th, 2016
Location:  
Posts: 3758
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 07:42 pm

Quote

Reply
Well, that worked. Here's another one that may take the bait. Actually two.

Cemetary Guy.

tennsooner.

Time to check in.;)

ClintA.Adams
Administrator
 

Joined: Tue Jul 24th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 14411
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 08:11 pm

Quote

Reply
K2C Sooner wrote:
Well, that worked. Here's another one that may take the bait. Actually two.

Cemetary Guy.

tennsooner.

Time to check in.;)



A lot of this is due to the off-season. People taking a little break before busting out the onslaught of annoying Wally2 some more.

OU_Tom
Administrator


Joined: Wed Jul 25th, 2007
Location: Austin, Brazil
Posts: 6289
Country of Origin: Norman, Oklahoma
Signature: But what do I know?
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Feb 7th, 2019 08:26 pm

Quote

Reply
you guys need to follow Women's Gymnastic and Softball. both of those teams have some great athletes.

ClintA.Adams
Administrator
 

Joined: Tue Jul 24th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 14411
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 8th, 2019 01:17 pm

Quote

Reply
My beef with softball is much like baseball. There needs to be a 5 second pitch clock and there should be two defenders on every base and the base runner has a lead blocker. It would be called BaseBrawl. That would be most dominant.

Walt
Administrator


Joined: Fri Apr 13th, 2007
Location: The High Plains Of NW Oklahoma.
Posts: 14833
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 8th, 2019 01:44 pm

Quote

Reply
ClintA.Adams wrote:
My beef with softball is much like baseball. There needs to be a 5 second pitch clock and there should be two defenders on every base and the base runner has a lead blocker. It would be called BaseBrawl. That would be most dominant.

Clint, your suggestions actually would improve MLB. It might change it from a yawner to a decent game.

Probably, the best idea that has come out of your head! :lol::lol::lol:

ClintA.Adams
Administrator
 

Joined: Tue Jul 24th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 14411
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 8th, 2019 02:08 pm

Quote

Reply
Walt wrote:
ClintA.Adams wrote:
My beef with softball is much like baseball. There needs to be a 5 second pitch clock and there should be two defenders on every base and the base runner has a lead blocker. It would be called BaseBrawl. That would be most dominant.

Clint, your suggestions actually would improve MLB. It might change it from a yawner to a decent game.

Probably, the best idea that has come out of your head! :lol::lol::lol:



Only second to a modernized version of Roman Line Dancing!

ArmySooner
Administrator


Joined: Sun Aug 12th, 2007
Location: Principal's Office
Posts: 11187
Country of Origin: Potawatomi Nation
Signature: Pookie Poo
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Feb 8th, 2019 03:50 pm

Quote

Reply
They'll be back soon. The Daytona 500 is this weekend.


 Current time is 07:46 am




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez