Moderated by: sybil, EMan, ClintA.Adams, ArmySooner  

Print
AuthorPost
47Straight

Country of Origin: Indian Territory
Signature: #8 in '19
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Aug 7th, 2018 01:51 pm

In 2013, Texas started the season ranked in the Top 15. They ended the season unranked.

No program in the history of college football has done this as many times as Texas.
:whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns:

Attachment: 1 happy beer.jpg (Downloaded 135 times)

Walt
Administrator

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Aug 7th, 2018 02:31 pm

Where is the link?

Surely you don't expect me or us to just take your word for such a claim? :shock::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns:

SoonerinDallas

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Aug 7th, 2018 02:43 pm

But even in that year, they managed to outplay us and beat us. :X

47Straight

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Aug 7th, 2018 04:00 pm

Walt wrote: Where is the link?

Surely you don't expect me or us to just take your word for such a claim? :shock::whorns::whorns::whorns::whorns:

Blinkin Riley‏ @blinkinriley 3h3 hours ago In 2013, Texas started the season ranked in the Top 15. They ended the season unranked. No program in the history of college football has done this as many times as Texas. #TexasFactTuesday

WishBone

Country of Origin: United States
Signature: Texas Still Sucks
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Aug 7th, 2018 04:22 pm

Blinkin Riley‏ @blinkinriley 3h3 hours ago In 2013, Texas started the season ranked in the Top 15. They ended the season unranked. No program in the history of college football has done this as many times as Texas. #TexasFactTuesday

No But Georgia gives em a run for their Money...................

Walt
Administrator

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Aug 7th, 2018 04:49 pm

47Straight wrote:

Blinkin Riley‏ @blinkinriley 3h3 hours ago In 2013, Texas started the season ranked in the Top 15. They ended the season unranked. No program in the history of college football has done this as many times as Texas. #TexasFactTuesday

Hey, thanks. It is not that I don't trust you as it is just I like to see this stuff with my own eyes. Even if this comes from Riley, I still question the voracity of the statement. I would do the research, but it is to much fun to poke fun at the Horns and I wouldn't want to kill the fun. :cool:

47Straight

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Aug 7th, 2018 05:07 pm

Walt wrote: 47Straight wrote:

Hey, thanks. It is not that I don't trust you as it is just I like to see this stuff with my own eyes. Even if this comes from Riley, I still question the voracity of the statement. I would do the research, but it is to much fun to poke fun at the Horns and I wouldn't want to kill the fun. :cool:
Hey, I understand.  Especially in this day and age, I like to see sources.
Personally, I doubt that Blinkn's statement is true.  However in this age of "Fake News", I don't mind stirring the pot a little; especially at the expense of the 'horns.

Attachment: fat horn.jpg (Downloaded 79 times)

Walt
Administrator

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Aug 7th, 2018 06:17 pm

47Straight wrote:

Personally, I doubt that Blinkn's statement is true.  However in this age of "Fake News", I don't mind stirring the pot a little; especially at the expense of the 'horns.

You just confirmed what I thought ... me thinks you knew all along that that stat was going to be really hard to backup with real facts.

So, would you consider your post a "fake" post?:?

47Straight

Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Aug 7th, 2018 08:40 pm

You just confirmed what I thought ... me thinks you knew all along that that stat was going to be really hard to backup with real facts.

So, would you consider your post a "fake" post?:?
No.  My post was a real post.  However, the facts may have been extrapolated past the point of total truthfulness.

Current time is 01:44 pm