SoonerSports.com link
Oklahoma Sooner YouTube Channel

Search
   
Members

Calendar

Help

Home
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
SoonerTimes Home > SoonerTimes > OU Sports > Our buddy Paul Finebaum evidently has some hot inside info


Our buddy Paul Finebaum evidently has some hot inside info
 Moderated by: sybil, EMan, ClintA.Adams, ArmySooner  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
47Straight
Member


Joined: Tue Aug 14th, 2007
Location: Amarillo
Posts: 7545
Country of Origin: Indian Territory
Signature: #8 in '19
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 1st, 2017 09:47 pm

Quote

Reply
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/paul-finebaum-oklahoma-desperate-get-big-12/

Attachment: 1 nuts thaw out.jpg (Downloaded 185 times)

Zgeo
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 6th, 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1305
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 1st, 2017 10:02 pm

Quote

Reply
Finebaum is just a pot stirrer...... He knows squat....

There was nothing left to make a brain after the ears were formed.....

He is just making crap up during a year when the Big 12 NFL draft is down, it is meaningless......

All we need to do is win the natty and I all of a sudden we are great again....

Should have won it in 2008 and all this crap would be less......

sybarite
Banned
 

Joined: Thu Sep 6th, 2007
Location: Dallas--or Thereabouts
Posts: 6113
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 1st, 2017 10:47 pm

Quote

Reply
Is there anyone who hasn't heard of at least one rumor, or more than just a rumor, of OU leaving the Big Twelve?  The attempt to ally with the Pacific Twelve was highly-publicized.  The discussion of the SEC and Big Ten occurs on  almost every message board at least twice a year.  Are there definitive details?  No.  Is there a wandering eye?  At this point, I think we may have been in contact with the Italian Soccer League in an attempt to find a place to go.

"All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go.  I'm standing here outside your door.  I hate to wake you up to say good-bye."

Walt
Administrator


Joined: Fri Apr 13th, 2007
Location: The High Plains Of NW Oklahoma.
Posts: 14899
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 1st, 2017 11:55 pm

Quote

Reply
sybarite wrote: Is there anyone who hasn't heard of at least one rumor, or more than just a rumor, of OU leaving the Big Twelve?  The attempt to ally with the Pacific Twelve was highly-publicized.  The discussion of the SEC and Big Ten occurs on  almost every message board at least twice a year.  Are there definitive details?  No.  Is there a wandering eye?  At this point, I think we may have been in contact with the Italian Soccer League in an attempt to find a place to go.

"All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go.  I'm standing here outside your door.  I hate to wake you up to say good-bye."

I haven't heard any rumors of OU leaving the Big XII.  I haven't heard any rumors at all, but I have learned a "fact" about something really important in regards to OU. 

Echo
Member


Joined: Tue Aug 7th, 2007
Location: Pryor Creek, Oklahoma
Posts: 2703
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue May 2nd, 2017 01:47 am

Quote

Reply
Walt wrote: sybarite wrote: Is there anyone who hasn't heard of at least one rumor, or more than just a rumor, of OU leaving the Big Twelve?  The attempt to ally with the Pacific Twelve was highly-publicized.  The discussion of the SEC and Big Ten occurs on  almost every message board at least twice a year.  Are there definitive details?  No.  Is there a wandering eye?  At this point, I think we may have been in contact with the Italian Soccer League in an attempt to find a place to go.

"All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go.  I'm standing here outside your door.  I hate to wake you up to say good-bye."

I haven't heard any rumors of OU leaving the Big XII.  I haven't heard any rumors at all, but I have learned a "fact" about something really important in regards to OU. 
Oh come on...you can tell us...we promise not to tell anyone.;)

K2C Sooner
Member


Joined: Wed Feb 17th, 2016
Location:  
Posts: 3807
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue May 2nd, 2017 02:06 am

Quote

Reply
Echo wrote:
Walt wrote: sybarite wrote: Is there anyone who hasn't heard of at least one rumor, or more than just a rumor, of OU leaving the Big Twelve?  The attempt to ally with the Pacific Twelve was highly-publicized.  The discussion of the SEC and Big Ten occurs on  almost every message board at least twice a year.  Are there definitive details?  No.  Is there a wandering eye?  At this point, I think we may have been in contact with the Italian Soccer League in an attempt to find a place to go.

"All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go.  I'm standing here outside your door.  I hate to wake you up to say good-bye."

I haven't heard any rumors of OU leaving the Big XII.  I haven't heard any rumors at all, but I have learned a "fact" about something really important in regards to OU. 
Oh come on...you can tell us...we promise not to tell anyone.;)



MsProudSooner
Member
 

Joined: Tue Aug 7th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1726
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue May 2nd, 2017 02:57 am

Quote

Reply
Carnack knows!

Salt City Sooner
Member
 

Joined: Mon Sep 3rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 957
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue May 2nd, 2017 03:38 am

Quote

Reply
Walt wrote:
sybarite wrote: Is there anyone who hasn't heard of at least one rumor, or more than just a rumor, of OU leaving the Big Twelve?  The attempt to ally with the Pacific Twelve was highly-publicized.  The discussion of the SEC and Big Ten occurs on  almost every message board at least twice a year.  Are there definitive details?  No.  Is there a wandering eye?  At this point, I think we may have been in contact with the Italian Soccer League in an attempt to find a place to go.

"All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go.  I'm standing here outside your door.  I hate to wake you up to say good-bye."

I haven't heard any rumors of OU leaving the Big XII.  I haven't heard any rumors at all, but I have learned a "fact" about something really important in regards to OU. 

I've caught a whole lotta fish on less bait than that....:D

Cemetery Guy
Member


Joined: Thu Sep 18th, 2008
Location: Bethany, Oklahoma USA
Posts: 4307
Country of Origin: Three quarters of a mile west of the Indian Meridian.
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue May 2nd, 2017 12:26 pm

Quote

Reply
The lack of a conference television network is hurting every team in the league outside of Texas. The Longhorns, of course, have their own television network.

2014-2015 rankings by total revenue:
2. Texas
8. Oklahoma
26. Oklahoma State
28. Kansas
31. West Virginia
41. Texas Tech
46. Kansas State
47. Iowa State

TCU and Baylor, being private institutions, are not listed.

Rutgers of the B1G is #49.  #50-53 are all in the Pac-12.  The lowest ranked school in the SEC is Mississippi St at #45, in the ACC it's NC State at #43.

The highest ranked school in terms of revenue in the Pac-12 is Oregon, at #21. 

Former Big 12 members are ranked thusly: #1 Texas A&M, #24 Nebraska, #30 Missouri, #50 Colorado

In the short term, having only ten schools in the conference has been financially beneficial for the Big 12.  Long term prospects are a different question, but the Pac-12 in particular appears likely to mean less revenue, rather than more, for OU. 

sybarite
Banned
 

Joined: Thu Sep 6th, 2007
Location: Dallas--or Thereabouts
Posts: 6113
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue May 2nd, 2017 02:12 pm

Quote

Reply
Air Force
California
Oklahoma
Stanford

Denver
Iowa State
Oklahoma
West Virginia

Air Force
Iowa State
North Dakota State
Northern Colorado
Oklahoma State
Oklahoma
South Dakota State
Utah Valley
West Virginia
Wyoming


Does anyone know what these groupings represent?

SwampSooner
Member


Joined: Sun Aug 5th, 2007
Location: Beaumont, Texas USA
Posts: 3724
Country of Origin: Oklahoma, of course!
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue May 2nd, 2017 03:23 pm

Quote

Reply
sybarite wrote: Air Force
California
Oklahoma
Stanford

Denver
Iowa State
Oklahoma
West Virginia

Air Force
Iowa State
North Dakota State
Northern Colorado
Oklahoma State
Oklahoma
South Dakota State
Utah Valley
West Virginia
Wyoming


Does anyone know what these groupings represent?

I believe they are our Men's gymnastics, Women's gymnastics and wrestling conferences, respectively.

jdurrett
Member
 

Joined: Sun Aug 12th, 2007
Location: Hot Springs. AR, Arkansas USA
Posts: 1166
Country of Origin: Oklahoma
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue May 2nd, 2017 04:20 pm

Quote

Reply
His hot information came from the same source as that he got prior to the Alabama-OU Sugar Bowl.

SoonerGGS
Member


Joined: Sat Aug 4th, 2007
Location: Houston, USA
Posts: 969
Country of Origin: Youngstown, Ohio
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue May 2nd, 2017 05:44 pm

Quote

Reply
Walt wrote:
sybarite wrote: Is there anyone who hasn't heard of at least one rumor, or more than just a rumor, of OU leaving the Big Twelve?  The attempt to ally with the Pacific Twelve was highly-publicized.  The discussion of the SEC and Big Ten occurs on  almost every message board at least twice a year.  Are there definitive details?  No.  Is there a wandering eye?  At this point, I think we may have been in contact with the Italian Soccer League in an attempt to find a place to go.

"All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go.  I'm standing here outside your door.  I hate to wake you up to say good-bye."

I haven't heard any rumors of OU leaving the Big XII.  I haven't heard any rumors at all, but I have learned a "fact" about something really important in regards to OU. 


There's only one :ou:

tennsooner
Member


Joined: Sat Aug 11th, 2007
Location: Columbia, Tennessee USA
Posts: 4872
Country of Origin: 
Signature: DAYTONA 500 for those who have brain damage.
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue May 2nd, 2017 10:30 pm

Quote

Reply
Walt wrote:
sybarite wrote: Is there anyone who hasn't heard of at least one rumor, or more than just a rumor, of OU leaving the Big Twelve?  The attempt to ally with the Pacific Twelve was highly-publicized.  The discussion of the SEC and Big Ten occurs on  almost every message board at least twice a year.  Are there definitive details?  No.  Is there a wandering eye?  At this point, I think we may have been in contact with the Italian Soccer League in an attempt to find a place to go.

"All my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go.  I'm standing here outside your door.  I hate to wake you up to say good-bye."

I haven't heard any rumors of OU leaving the Big XII.  I haven't heard any rumors at all, but I have learned a "fact" about something really important in regards to OU. 


I do too but I refuse to reveal what it is until it happens. Jeane Dixon made a living doing this and so can I .

sybarite
Banned
 

Joined: Thu Sep 6th, 2007
Location: Dallas--or Thereabouts
Posts: 6113
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 4th, 2017 03:20 pm

Quote

Reply
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2017/05/03/sooners-want-currently-constructed-big-12-without-taking-along-partner

sybarite
Banned
 

Joined: Thu Sep 6th, 2007
Location: Dallas--or Thereabouts
Posts: 6113
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 4th, 2017 03:28 pm

Quote

Reply
From Facebook

http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Bolt/Does-Oklahoma-really-really-want-out-of-the-Big-12-52620078

Zgeo
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 6th, 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1305
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 4th, 2017 03:45 pm

Quote

Reply
Reads like speculation......

47Straight
Member


Joined: Tue Aug 14th, 2007
Location: Amarillo
Posts: 7545
Country of Origin: Indian Territory
Signature: #8 in '19
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 4th, 2017 06:21 pm

Quote

Reply
There are no new facts here.  Just writers and broadcasters needing to fill space and time.
There is nothing wrong with OU being in the Big 12 as long as we win.
We are better off being a big fish in a little pond, than another big fish in a big pond

Attachment: OU bench.jpg (Downloaded 63 times)

Last edited on Thu May 4th, 2017 06:21 pm by 47Straight

SoonerRick46
Member


Joined: Fri Nov 16th, 2007
Location: McKinney, Texas USA
Posts: 4898
Country of Origin: 
Signature: "Show me one White Eyes who speaks the truth and ...
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 4th, 2017 08:30 pm

Quote

Reply
47Straight wrote:
There are no new facts here.  Just writers and broadcasters needing to fill space and time.
There is nothing wrong with OU being in the Big 12 as long as we win.
We are better off being a big fish in a little pond, than another big fish in a big pond



While I agree with that some what, there is also the possibility of becoming an even bigger fish in a bigger pond. I'm not affraid of the SEC. Bob's record against the SEC has been outstanding. Win the SEC you're a lock for the playoffs and you will get a superior seed in those playoffs. Winning the Big XII is NOT a guarantee of getting in the playoffs. If you are afraid of competition, you're in the wrong sport and have no business thinking "playoffs".

BillyRay
Member
 

Joined: Tue Nov 22nd, 2016
Location:  
Posts: 33
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 4th, 2017 09:00 pm

Quote

Reply
2 out of 3 years of the playoffs, the Big XII Champion has been left out.  The national perception of the Big XII is garbage.  So it wouldn't bother me one bit if OU left for another conference.  Which conference is a better fit is what's up for debate.  I find myself leaning towards the SEC.  I'm not a fan of joining the Big 10.  The PAC-12 is appealing, except for those late start West coast times.

tennsooner
Member


Joined: Sat Aug 11th, 2007
Location: Columbia, Tennessee USA
Posts: 4872
Country of Origin: 
Signature: DAYTONA 500 for those who have brain damage.
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 4th, 2017 10:28 pm

Quote

Reply
You all can blow all the smoke you want to about Oklahoma going undefeated in the Big 12 and getting left out of the playoff but the truth is it isn't ever going to happen.

BillyRay
Member
 

Joined: Tue Nov 22nd, 2016
Location:  
Posts: 33
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 4th, 2017 11:40 pm

Quote

Reply
tennsooner wrote: You all can blow all the smoke you want to about Oklahoma going undefeated in the Big 12 and getting left out of the playoff but the truth is it isn't ever going to happen.That's exactly what happened this past season.  OU went undefeated in the Big XII. Unless you are wanting to go the route of Baylor and start scheduling cupcake non-conference games and then banking on running the table in the Big XII. 

Now if you are talking about undefeated overall, then how many times has even Bob Stoops pulled that off? How many teams nationally pull that off every season?

tennsooner
Member


Joined: Sat Aug 11th, 2007
Location: Columbia, Tennessee USA
Posts: 4872
Country of Origin: 
Signature: DAYTONA 500 for those who have brain damage.
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu May 4th, 2017 11:44 pm

Quote

Reply
BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: You all can blow all the smoke you want to about Oklahoma going undefeated in the Big 12 and getting left out of the playoff but the truth is it isn't ever going to happen.That's exactly what happened this past season.  OU went undefeated in the Big XII. Unless you are wanting to go the route of Baylor and start scheduling cupcake non-conference games and then banking on running the table in the Big XII. 

Now if you are talking about undefeated overall, then how many times has even Bob Stoops pulled that off? How many teams nationally pull that off every season?


I mean undefeated as in win every game on your schedule. Oklahoma had no business at all in last years playoff. Did you forget they lost two games? If you want to go to the Big dance you better win every time you hit the field. Oklahoma goes nowhere last year with their losses no matter the conference they played in.

BillyRay
Member
 

Joined: Tue Nov 22nd, 2016
Location:  
Posts: 33
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri May 5th, 2017 12:43 am

Quote

Reply
tennsooner wrote: BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: You all can blow all the smoke you want to about Oklahoma going undefeated in the Big 12 and getting left out of the playoff but the truth is it isn't ever going to happen.That's exactly what happened this past season.  OU went undefeated in the Big XII. Unless you are wanting to go the route of Baylor and start scheduling cupcake non-conference games and then banking on running the table in the Big XII. 

Now if you are talking about undefeated overall, then how many times has even Bob Stoops pulled that off? How many teams nationally pull that off every season?


I mean undefeated as in win every game on your schedule. Oklahoma had no business at all in last years playoff. Did you forget they lost two games? If you want to go to the Big dance you better win every time you hit the field. Oklahoma goes nowhere last year with their losses no matter the conference they played in.

I'm well aware OU lost 2 games last season.  So you really think if OU was in the SEC, and lost those same 2 non-conference games and run the table in the SEC they still would not have gone to the title game? You are fooling yourself if you don't think so.

tennsooner
Member


Joined: Sat Aug 11th, 2007
Location: Columbia, Tennessee USA
Posts: 4872
Country of Origin: 
Signature: DAYTONA 500 for those who have brain damage.
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri May 5th, 2017 12:46 am

Quote

Reply
BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: You all can blow all the smoke you want to about Oklahoma going undefeated in the Big 12 and getting left out of the playoff but the truth is it isn't ever going to happen.That's exactly what happened this past season.  OU went undefeated in the Big XII. Unless you are wanting to go the route of Baylor and start scheduling cupcake non-conference games and then banking on running the table in the Big XII. 

Now if you are talking about undefeated overall, then how many times has even Bob Stoops pulled that off? How many teams nationally pull that off every season?


I mean undefeated as in win every game on your schedule. Oklahoma had no business at all in last years playoff. Did you forget they lost two games? If you want to go to the Big dance you better win every time you hit the field. Oklahoma goes nowhere last year with their losses no matter the conference they played in.

I'm well aware OU lost 2 games last season.  So you really think if OU was in the SEC, and lost those same 2 non-conference games and run the table in the SEC they still would not have gone to the title game? You are fooling yourself if you don't think so.

You can rest assured had Oklahoma played in the SEC last year and lost both those games they would not have been there, no way and no how.

BillyRay
Member
 

Joined: Tue Nov 22nd, 2016
Location:  
Posts: 33
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri May 5th, 2017 12:48 am

Quote

Reply
tennsooner wrote: BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: You all can blow all the smoke you want to about Oklahoma going undefeated in the Big 12 and getting left out of the playoff but the truth is it isn't ever going to happen.That's exactly what happened this past season.  OU went undefeated in the Big XII. Unless you are wanting to go the route of Baylor and start scheduling cupcake non-conference games and then banking on running the table in the Big XII. 

Now if you are talking about undefeated overall, then how many times has even Bob Stoops pulled that off? How many teams nationally pull that off every season?


I mean undefeated as in win every game on your schedule. Oklahoma had no business at all in last years playoff. Did you forget they lost two games? If you want to go to the Big dance you better win every time you hit the field. Oklahoma goes nowhere last year with their losses no matter the conference they played in.

I'm well aware OU lost 2 games last season.  So you really think if OU was in the SEC, and lost those same 2 non-conference games and run the table in the SEC they still would not have gone to the title game? You are fooling yourself if you don't think so.

You can rest assured had Oklahoma played in the SEC last year and lost both those games they would not have been there, no way and no how.
Believe what you want. But even rolling through the lame Big XII schedule, OU was right on the edge of consideration.  They roll through a respected schedule like the SEC, and it's a different story.

tennsooner
Member


Joined: Sat Aug 11th, 2007
Location: Columbia, Tennessee USA
Posts: 4872
Country of Origin: 
Signature: DAYTONA 500 for those who have brain damage.
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri May 5th, 2017 12:56 am

Quote

Reply
BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: You all can blow all the smoke you want to about Oklahoma going undefeated in the Big 12 and getting left out of the playoff but the truth is it isn't ever going to happen.That's exactly what happened this past season.  OU went undefeated in the Big XII. Unless you are wanting to go the route of Baylor and start scheduling cupcake non-conference games and then banking on running the table in the Big XII. 

Now if you are talking about undefeated overall, then how many times has even Bob Stoops pulled that off? How many teams nationally pull that off every season?


I mean undefeated as in win every game on your schedule. Oklahoma had no business at all in last years playoff. Did you forget they lost two games? If you want to go to the Big dance you better win every time you hit the field. Oklahoma goes nowhere last year with their losses no matter the conference they played in.

I'm well aware OU lost 2 games last season.  So you really think if OU was in the SEC, and lost those same 2 non-conference games and run the table in the SEC they still would not have gone to the title game? You are fooling yourself if you don't think so.

You can rest assured had Oklahoma played in the SEC last year and lost both those games they would not have been there, no way and no how.
Believe what you want. But even rolling through the lame Big XII schedule, OU was right on the edge of consideration.  They roll through a respected schedule like the SEC, and it's a different story.


Actually they were never that close. Which of the four teams that made it do you think should have been bumped to let them in? Oklahoma wasn't in the playoffs because they weren't good enough to be there. It had nothing to do with their conference.

BillyRay
Member
 

Joined: Tue Nov 22nd, 2016
Location:  
Posts: 33
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri May 5th, 2017 01:34 am

Quote

Reply
tennsooner wrote: BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: BillyRay wrote:
tennsooner wrote: You all can blow all the smoke you want to about Oklahoma going undefeated in the Big 12 and getting left out of the playoff but the truth is it isn't ever going to happen.That's exactly what happened this past season.  OU went undefeated in the Big XII. Unless you are wanting to go the route of Baylor and start scheduling cupcake non-conference games and then banking on running the table in the Big XII. 

Now if you are talking about undefeated overall, then how many times has even Bob Stoops pulled that off? How many teams nationally pull that off every season?


I mean undefeated as in win every game on your schedule. Oklahoma had no business at all in last years playoff. Did you forget they lost two games? If you want to go to the Big dance you better win every time you hit the field. Oklahoma goes nowhere last year with their losses no matter the conference they played in.

I'm well aware OU lost 2 games last season.  So you really think if OU was in the SEC, and lost those same 2 non-conference games and run the table in the SEC they still would not have gone to the title game? You are fooling yourself if you don't think so.

You can rest assured had Oklahoma played in the SEC last year and lost both those games they would not have been there, no way and no how.
Believe what you want. But even rolling through the lame Big XII schedule, OU was right on the edge of consideration.  They roll through a respected schedule like the SEC, and it's a different story.


Actually they were never that close. Which of the four teams that made it do you think should have been bumped to let them in? Oklahoma wasn't in the playoffs because they weren't good enough to be there. It had nothing to do with their conference.

Last year with OU going thru a Big XII schedule, I wouldn't have put them over any of those teams cuz the Big XII's schedule was too lame to give them enough bump to get in.  But the point here is if OU had rolled through the SEC unbeaten, then that destroys your entire argument about OU not being good enough.  They roll through the SEC and they are suddenly no longer "not good enough" for the playoffs. Even with losing those 2 games to start the season.

Zgeo
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 6th, 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1305
Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri May 5th, 2017 02:28 am

Quote

Reply
Losing to a G5 team then getting slaughtered by tOSU really ends your hopes of a playoff slot .......doesn't matter what's conference you aren't in...

tennsooner
Member


Joined: Sat Aug 11th, 2007
Location: Columbia, Tennessee USA
Posts: 4872
Country of Origin: 
Signature: DAYTONA 500 for those who have brain damage.
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri May 5th, 2017 03:00 am

Quote

Reply
Zgeo wrote:
Losing to a G5 team then getting slaughtered by tOSU really ends your hopes of a playoff slot .......doesn't matter what's conference you aren't in...

Exactly and that is what some can't understand. The part about us rolling thru the SEC unbeaten has me laughing so hard I can't continue with this. I'm guessing some think we can't beat Houston but Alabama and the rest would have been no problem. The fact is we had no business being in the playoff is why we were't there.:lol::lol::lol:


 Current time is 04:14 am
Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez