Oklahoma Sooner YouTube Channel

Search

Members

Calendar

Help

Home
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
SoonerTimes Home > SoonerTimes > OU Sports > Reaction to Mixon video. What day you?

Reaction to Mixon video. What day you?
 Moderated by: sybil, EMan, ClintA.Adams, ArmySooner  

Print
AuthorPost
pOUlon4747

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 01:02 am

a https://youtu.be/RoTXImRJS2k

*What say you? Sorry on phone.

Last edited on Sat Dec 17th, 2016 01:03 am by pOUlon4747

tennsooner

Country of Origin: 
Signature: DAYTONA 500 for those who have brain damage.
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 01:17 am

pOUlon4747 wrote:
a https://youtu.be/RoTXImRJS2k

*What say you? Sorry on phone.

I'm currently on Friday night looking forward to Saturday tomorrow.:lol::cool:;)

OU Chinaman

Country of Origin: 
Signature: OU, OU, OU!!!
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 02:16 am

...incredibly violent!

No excuse for physically assaulting a woman regardless of her words or her behavior. It's a given, an unwritten rule understood by everyone in society. Males know it, they have to ignore abusive language, even absorb physical shoves, slaps, and scratches. Women know it too. Accountability and reason always falls squarely on the man, not on the woman. No matter what she did or said, she's going to be given the benefit of the doubt. Always been that way and likely always will be.

Mixon stepped on his manhood. Being young, being an elite athlete, being black, none of that really matters in this incident. He made an abysmally stupid decision to strike a woman. And he's paid and will continue to pay a great price for his indiscretion.

Now, he plead to a misdemeanor assault. He went through the criminal justice process, as well he should have, and as I understand it, complied and completed everything the Court detailed as legal punishment for his crime. The University suspended him from the team for one year, and again as I understand it, he did everything the University and the football coaches demanded of him. He stayed and evidently made every effort to win back his standing as a student-athlete. He has publicly apologized to the victim, the University, & his teammates.

Doesn't lessen the severity of his heinous action. Doesn't absolve him from any guilt or blame,...BUT maybe shows he has some understanding of the gravity of his action. I certainly hope so.

The three men at the top of the Sooner football program, Boren, Joe C, and Stoops all saw this video. They evidently all came to a unanimous decision to attempt to salvage a young black athlete's career and life. You can second guess their decision, many will, and maybe should, but right, wrong, or indifferent this decision was made by them and implemented. There's no walking it back at this point. They chose to stand by Joe Mixon and I believe they will continue to do so. In fact, if they do anything but that now, they will "THEN" deserve nothing but criticism and scorn! They really have no choice.

I'm personally saddened by the whole incident and not sure OU handled it very well, but my knowledge and thus my opinion are limited to my perspective.

I wish the victim justice as afforded in her civil suit according to OUr legal system.

I wish Joe Mixon maturity, wisdom, and understanding of the tenuous 2nd chance he's been given by Oklahoma and his Head Coach.

This is just my humble opinion of an unfortunate and ugly incident. This is What Say I.

OU, OU, OU!!!

tennsooner

Country of Origin: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 02:47 am

OU Chinaman wrote:
...incredibly violent!

No excuse for physically assaulting a woman regardless of her words or her behavior. It's a given, an unwritten rule understood by everyone in society. Males know it, they have to ignore abusive language, even absorb physical shoves, slaps, and scratches. Women know it too. Accountability and reason always falls squarely on the man, not on the woman. No matter what she did or said, she's going to be given the benefit of the doubt. Always been that way and likely always will be.

Mixon stepped on his manhood. Being young, being an elite athlete, being black, none of that really matters in this incident. He made an abysmally stupid decision to strike a woman. And he's paid and will continue to pay a great price for his indiscretion.

Now, he plead to a misdemeanor assault. He went through the criminal justice process, as well he should have, and as I understand it, complied and completed everything the Court detailed as legal punishment for his crime. The University suspended him from the team for one year, and again as I understand it, he did everything the University and the football coaches demanded of him. He stayed and evidently made every effort to win back his standing as a student-athlete. He has publicly apologized to the victim, the University, & his teammates.

Doesn't lessen the severity of his heinous action. Doesn't absolve him from any guilt or blame,...BUT maybe shows he has some understanding of the gravity of his action. I certainly hope so.

The three men at the top of the Sooner football program, Boren, Joe C, and Stoops all saw this video. They evidently all came to a unanimous decision to attempt to salvage a young black athlete's career and life. You can second guess their decision, many will, and maybe should, but right, wrong, or indifferent this decision was made by them and implemented. There's no walking it back at this point. They chose to stand by Joe Mixon and I believe they will continue to do so. In fact, if they do anything but that now, they will "THEN" deserve nothing but criticism and scorn! They really have no choice.

I'm personally saddened by the whole incident and not sure OU handled it very well, but my knowledge and thus my opinion are limited to my perspective.

I wish the victim justice as afforded in her civil suit according to OUr legal system.

I wish Joe Mixon maturity, wisdom, and understanding of the tenuous 2nd chance he's been given by Oklahoma and his Head Coach.

This is just my humble opinion of an unfortunate and ugly incident. This is What Say I.

OU, OU, OU!!!

I'm thinking she already got her justice. She might need to learn to act like a proper lady and in turn be treated like one.

KyleOU

Country of Origin: 
Signature: Jesus is Lord
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 02:54 am

When I was a user on landthieves I used to defend Mixon, that his reaction was somewhat justified albeit immoral. After seeing the video, I am totally disgusted by Mixon. The video is nothing I thought. He went and sought out confrontation, and Molitor's slap was more of a reaction of Mixon acting like he was going to hit her.

I don't care what was said outside. I hope Mixon leaves OU. I cant stand the guy now

tennsooner

Country of Origin: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 03:07 am

KyleOU wrote:
When I was a user on landthieves I used to defend Mixon, that his reaction was somewhat justified albeit immoral. After seeing the video, I am totally disgusted by Mixon. The video is nothing I thought. He went and sought out confrontation, and Molitor's slap was more of a reaction of Mixon acting like he was going to hit her.

I don't care what was said outside. I hope Mixon leaves OU. I cant stand the guy now

Did you miss her motioning for him to come over?

OU Chinaman

Country of Origin: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 03:14 am

...you're certainly entitled to your opinion kyleou and to express it. Want you to know I respect it.

But, you're saying a video CHANGED the way you view this incident and a young, flawed, student athlete.

The visual of a violent punch, CHANGED your defense of Mixon into an unqualified indictment of him.

OK! Fair enough. There will be many swayed just like you have been. I'm certain your attitude is indicative of a flawless, mistake free youth. And given your "signature" representative of living your faith and demonstrating a genuine spirit of forgiveness.

Seeing the splinter in your neighbor's eye?

OU, OU, OU!!!

47Straight

Country of Origin: Indian Territory
Signature: #8 in '19
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 03:31 am

A man should never hit a woman.

That being said, the video wasn't as bad as I expected.  However it was bad.

I don't think any member of this board has all the facts.  Consequently, I don't think we are qualified to pass judgement on the punishment that has been handed out.

Bob, Joe C, and Boren have the facts and decided on the punishment the University dished out.  The local law enforcement agencies have the facts and decided on the criminal penalties that were handed out.  I assume that these are honorable people and used their best judgement  in making their decisions.  I am going to go along with them.

Mixon accepted his punishment and served his time.

It's now almost 2 1/2 years since the Pickleman's incident and 1 1/2 years since punishment was completed.  IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON.

Evidently Mixon is a pretty good kid who made a terrible mistake, that will hang over his head for the rest of his life.  Let's get the civil trial over and let him get on with his life.

OU Chinaman

Country of Origin: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 03:33 am

...you & I see it the same way.

OU, OU, OU!!!

KyleOU

Country of Origin: 
Signature: Jesus is Lord
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 03:42 am

OU Chinaman wrote:
...you're certainly entitled to your opinion kyleou and to express it. Want you to know I respect it.

But, you're saying a video CHANGED the way you view this incident and a young, flawed, student athlete.

The visual of a violent punch, CHANGED your defense of Mixon into an unqualified indictment of him.

OK! Fair enough. There will be many swayed just like you have been. I'm certain your attitude is indicative of a flawless, mistake free youth. And given your "signature" representative of living your faith and demonstrating a genuine spirit of forgiveness.

OU, OU, OU!!!

This is not a fair response. I am new here and will act respectfully but rest assured I have never hit a woman in my life or even launched at her like I was going to hit her.
There are laws and then moral laws. Morally what Mixon did is reprehensible. I can say while offering him the same grace God offers to us all. The two are not mutually exclusive

OU Chinaman

Country of Origin: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 04:10 am

...wasn't a personal attack. I was new here once too. Didn't mean to offend you.

MORALLY WHAT MIXON DID WAS REPREHENSIBLE.

Unquestionably!

I've never "hit a woman in my life", ...neither have I!
(Missed a couple of good opportunities when I wore a younger man's clothes.)
Not sure that means chivalry applies to either of us.
I'm just being flippant!

I can say while offering him the same grace God offers us all.

Yes! You can. Want you to know I profess Christianity as my "religion" and faith too. Your relationship to Jesus Christ though isn't necessarily mine.
There is only individual salvation,...no collective salvation.

You said,...

You can't stand the guy now!

So, is that statement consistent with your faith? Do you love him? Are you offering him forgiveness? Is he beyond redemption because of his admitted moral failure? A failure he has publicly apologized for. It's always so very easy to be judgemental. To exhibit self-righteous indignation at another's sins, faults, failures and shortcomings.

We're all sinners. We've all fallen short.

Joe Mixon made a terrible mistake.

But for the grace of God, there Go I!

OU, OU, OU!!!

Triple Option

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 04:26 am

On the one hand, the hit itself was not as vicious as I had imagined, and she doesn't seem to be hurt as bad as I envisioned. On the other hand, it looks like Joe went in for the purpose of continuing the conversation (even though she does motion for him to come over, and he does begin to walk away when something is apparently said). Some doors in life you just shouldn't walk through.

OU Chinaman

Country of Origin: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 04:59 am

...MIXON clearly f***ed up!

No other way to see this.

But, who's ready to cast the first stone?

OU, OU, OU!!!

ClintA.Adams
Administrator

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 01:15 pm

Mixon was in the wrong, but what irritates me most about this entire incident is how the media tried to portray Mia Molitor as some sweet innocent little victim.

She already had a record and if anyone would have read her social media posts leading up to that event, they would have a very different view of her.

Perhaps she has grown up, perhaps not, but at least at the time, she was a total scumbag before that event ever occurred. A little tip for her though, DON'T GET DRUNK! Because when you get drunk, you might get mouthy just as she did.

Again, Mixon was in the wrong, but Mia should NOT be portrayed as a poor little victim that did nothing wrong.

Walt
Administrator

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 02:01 pm

KyleOU wrote: OU Chinaman wrote:

OU, OU, OU!!!

This is not a fair response. I am new here and will act respectfully but rest assured I have never hit a woman in my life or even launched at her like I was going to hit her.
There are laws and then moral laws. Morally what Mixon did is reprehensible. I can say while offering him the same grace God offers to us all. The two are not mutually exclusive

You  aren't wrong in your thinking.  Like you, I wanted OU to just let Mixon go. So, I get it and I am positive everyone else here gets it.  Except for a few school boxing matches I have never hit anyone.  Nor have I ever really been close.  I have walked  away from several opportunities and never had any regrets for doing it.

I agree with you totally.  With that said, I am equally sure that Molitor's actions in this event weren't the actions of an innocent person.  By all accounts I have read, she was the instigator.  She was drunk and aggressive.  I'm not saying she deserved what she got, but she isn't innocent either.  My daughter would have never acted the way Molotor did.

Mixon, by his own admission was wrong.  As he said, he should have done what the rest of his team mates did and just walk away.  

The sad part of all of this incident is that the reputations of both Mixon and Molitor are severely damaged.  And, likely all because of either alcohol or drugs on the part of Molitor. 

Both Molitor and Mixon would have been better served if she wouldn't have filed the lawsuits against Mixon and Pickleman's.  She is going to lose both of them and all she has done is extended the hurt an extra two years.  If, she had just walked away, the video would have eventually been made available to the public and the issue would have been over and done with two years ago.

I don't have any sympathy for either of them.

pOUlon4747

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 02:08 pm

Regarding the video... Based on what I was expecting from media descriptions to what I saw... The video is violent for sure but I thought it was going to be much worse.

What a stupid mistake by Mixon. If one of my son's punched a girl, even if she instigated it. They would be deep trouble there would be severe consequences. At the some point, I would not allow this to be the one event that defines their entire life. Everybody who admits responsibility and seeks forgiveness deserves a chance to make things better. Regardless, Mixon will feel the effects of this decision for the rest of his life to some degree.

On the other hand, if someone punched my daughter, they are a dead man walking... At some level I would place responsibility on my daughter for being drunk and pushing and slapping another person. I would hold her accountable for her actions. She too would need to admit responsibility for her actions and seek forgiveness. Just as Mixon, Molitor is forever affected by this situation.

Both have some level of responsibility. Make no mistake, I place the bulk of responsibility on Mixon. Both will feel reprocussions for the rest of their lives. It's a sad situation for both.

I don't think any of us should be vilifying either one of these kids. They both screwed up, they both have and will continue to suffer consequences for years to come. They both deserve to move on with their lives.

I'm curious what some of the women on this board think about this situation.

Last edited on Sat Dec 17th, 2016 02:15 pm by pOUlon4747

OU_Tom
Administrator

Country of Origin: Norman, Oklahoma
Signature: But what do I know?
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 02:24 pm

KyleOU wrote:

I am kinda slow sometimes but welcome aboard Kyle.

SoonerHoo

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 03:20 pm

In the summer of 2014, in the shadow of Ray Rice's two game suspension, a year long suspension seemed like a good response. By today's standards, it probably wasn't enough.

National media will have field day and this is going to be a black eye that goes well past Mixon's college career.

Echo

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 03:26 pm

pOUlon4747 wrote: Regarding the video... Based on what I was expecting from media descriptions to what I saw... The video is violent for sure but I thought it was going to be much worse.

What a stupid mistake by Mixon. If one of my son's punched a girl, even if she instigated it. They would be deep trouble there would be severe consequences. At the some point, I would not allow this to be the one event that defines their entire life. Everybody who admits responsibility and seeks forgiveness deserves a chance to make things better. Regardless, Mixon will feel the effects of this decision for the rest of his life to some degree.

On the other hand, if someone punched my daughter, they are a dead man walking... At some level I would place responsibility on my daughter for being drunk and pushing and slapping another person. I would hold her accountable for her actions. She too would need to admit responsibility for her actions and seek forgiveness. Just as Mixon, Molitor is forever affected by this situation.

Both have some level of responsibility. Make no mistake, I place the bulk of responsibility on Mixon. Both will feel reprocussions for the rest of their lives. It's a sad situation for both.

I don't think any of us should be vilifying either one of these kids. They both screwed up, they both have and will continue to suffer consequences for years to come. They both deserve to move on with their lives.

I'm curious what some of the women on this board think about this situation.
He shouldn't have hit her BUT she shouldn't have shoved him and slapped him. We can't hear what was said outside and inside Pickleman's. She is clearly a mean drunk. They are both young and dumb. I sincerely hope that they have learned a valuable lesson from this stupidity.

As a woman I have inside information on the fact that there is no way to get along with some of us.:D However...I am a sweetheart.;)

I don't have a problem with the way OU handled Mixon. I know a lot of you wanted him gone but OU decided he was worth saving. I have wondered what would have happened to him if they had kicked him out...would he have been okay or would it have ruined his life?

AverageJoe

Country of Origin: 
Signature: Semper Vivo Soonerus Emperium
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 03:51 pm

"A man should never hit a woman"

I keep hearing that as an absolute.

Let me start by saying In this case Mixon should not have hit her and in most domestic situations it is not acceptable.

But we all know it is situational. As an usher and security gaurd at the Myriad I was attacked by woman of all shapes and sizes at concerts and other events as well as by men of all shapes and sizes. The same rule applied to both. If they were bigger than me, or had a weapon of some kind, they were going down by any means at my disposal. Usually a crack across the knee or back with my mag light. Then ,if they had hair, I'd drag them out by the hair while they were kicking and screaming, but also helping me drag them out. Cops taught me that trick. I tried to stay away from hitting their faces or heads, man or woman, even though my face was their favorite target.

The feminists and liberals have demanded women in combat. What to do then?

Not trying to start a political conversation. I just think it should stop being thought of as an absolute.

AJ

Last edited on Sat Dec 17th, 2016 04:10 pm by AverageJoe

Echo

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 03:51 pm

I am sure that you guys here are married to great women. My son married a great girl...she cooks, grows a garden, works full time and is a fantastic mom. These types of women are harder to find but worth the search.

Now..having said that....if you want to see what crazy looks like...watch a few episodes of Real Housewives.

AverageJoe

Country of Origin: 
Signature: Semper Vivo Soonerus Emperium
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 04:07 pm

Echo wrote:
I am sure that you guys here are married to great women. My son married a great girl...she cooks, grows a garden, works full time and is a fantastic mom. These types of women are harder to find but worth the search.

Now..having said that....if you want to see what crazy looks like...watch a few episodes of Real Housewives.

While a lot of those reality shows are very far from real now, I've seen crazy. Almost married crazy. Never came to violence, but yikes! Dodged that one. :lol:

Last edited on Sat Dec 17th, 2016 04:08 pm by AverageJoe

Triple Option

Country of Origin: 
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 04:35 pm

pOUlon4747 wrote:
At some point, I would not allow this to be the one event that defines their entire life. Everybody who admits responsibility and seeks forgiveness deserves a chance to make things better.
This. I think OU handled this right. You have to balance maintaining high standards of conduct vs. offering opportunities for redemption. I think Bob has done as well or better than anyone at that through the years.

Also, it bothers me somewhat that anything that can be remotely construed as "domestic" violence has somehow become the unforgivable sin in our society. In this case, it's not like they had a relationship and he was an habitual abuser. The fact that she is female was incidental from Mixon's perspective, but had it been a guy, and everything else was exactly the same, I question whether this story would have had the same legs.

tennsooner

Country of Origin: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 07:40 pm

Echo wrote:

I married the same type of woman. She is wonderful and as I tell her it's mostly because she married a wonderful guy.;);)

Honestly the running joke we have is we made it so long because we both love me.:lol:

ArmySooner
Administrator

Country of Origin: Potawatomi Nation
Signature: Pookie Poo
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 08:34 pm

tennsooner wrote:
Echo wrote:

I married the same type of woman. She is wonderful and as I tell her it's mostly because she married a wonderful guy.;);)

Honestly the running joke we have is we made it so long because we both love me.:lol:

It was that first prison romance love letter that she sent to you in the Davidson County jail that started this NASCAR love affair....

OU Chinaman

Country of Origin: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 09:57 pm

AverageJoe wrote:

Let me start by saying In this case Mixon should not have hit her and in most domestic situations it is not acceptable.

But we all know it is situational. As an usher and security gaurd at the Myriad I was attacked by woman of all shapes and sizes at concerts and other events as well as by men of all shapes and sizes. The same rule applied to both. If they were bigger than me, or had a weapon of some kind, they were going down by any means at my disposal. Usually a crack across the knee or back with my mag light. Then ,if they had hair, I'd drag them out by the hair while they were kicking and screaming, but also helping me drag them out. Cops taught me that trick. I tried to stay away from hitting their faces or heads, man or woman, even though my face was their favorite target.

Not trying to start a political conversation. I just think it should stop being thought of as an absolute.

AJ

...It is an absolute, AJ, and this whole incident is stark evidence that it's not likely to change anytime soon.

Political correctness has firmly established this absolute. I agree with you. There are certain "situations" where it isn't, and I wouldn't hesitate to employ violence against a female in that type of situation, but for the most part that type of circumstance will never be encountered by most. Therefore, the extreme rarity of such a situation lends credibility to the societal taboo.

A MALE DOES NOT EVER STRIKE A FEMALE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WHATSOEVER. PERIOD!

Right or wrong, it is a de facto ABSOLUTE!

Your sentiment, even if accurate, is viewed today as "toxic masculinity."

Doubtful we'll live long enough to see it changed, and not even sure it should be.

Unfortunately, this absolute being widespread and generally accepted lends cover to unscrupulous females who would exploit it to behave badly.

OU, OU, OU!!!

SoonerRick46

Country of Origin: 
Signature: "Show me one White Eyes who speaks the truth and ...
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 11:23 pm

OU Chinaman wrote:
AverageJoe wrote:

AJ

...It is an absolute, AJ, and this whole incident is stark evidence that it's not likely to change anytime soon.

Political correctness has firmly established this absolute. I agree with you. There are certain "situations" where it isn't, and I wouldn't hesitate to employ violence against a female in that type of situation, but for the most part that type of circumstance will never be encountered by most. Therefore, the extreme rarity of such a situation lends credibility to the societal taboo.

Doubtful we'll live long enough to see it changed, and not even sure it should be.

Unfortunately, this absolute being widespread and generally accepted lends cover to unscrupulous females who would exploit it to behave badly.

OU, OU, OU!!!

There are no absolutes in the world.
Never say never.

My wife has told me on several occasions that she thinks I'm the best man and person she ever met. I've told her that I feel the same way about her, and that's wy we got married.

Back in the 90's I was visiting some friends in a small suburb of Los Angeles. We went to a small bar and were enjoying each other's company and catching up on old times. We were minding our own business.

One of those friends was African American. This drunk woman from accross the room kept calling him the N word. We ignored her, and one of my other friends asked me if I knew who she was. I said no. She was an MMA fighter in Los Angeles and undefeated at the time.

She kept harrassing him and finally she walked around behind him and hit him in the back of the head hard enough that he "bumped" his forehead against the table and it stunned him for a short time. He still didn't respond to her so she pulled a switchblade out of her pocket and cut his ear. That was enough for me and I jumped up and turned towards her. She then came at me with the knife. She lunged at me with the knife which was headed straight for my heart. I blocked her shot, stepped inside and knocked her out cold with one shot straight to the chin and we left.

At that point, it was me or her. I don't care who you are, you threaten my life or the life of one of my friends/family, you better be prepared to defend yourself.

That's the only time I've ever hit a woman. But in that case, don't tell me that I absolutely can't hit a woman.

OU Chinaman

Country of Origin: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 11:36 pm

...Your sentiment, even if accurate, is viewed as "toxic masculinity."

Unfortunately, this absolute being widespread and generally accepted, lends cover to unscrupulous females who would exploit it to behave badly.

I'm NOT telling you, you absolutely can't hit a woman. Politically Correct society DOES!

Glad you knocked her out, SoonerRick46!

OU, OU, OU!!!

tennsooner

Country of Origin: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Dec 17th, 2016 11:46 pm

SoonerRick46 wrote:
OU Chinaman wrote:
AverageJoe wrote:

AJ

OU, OU, OU!!!

There are no absolutes in the world.
Never say never.

My wife has told me on several occasions that she thinks I'm the best man and person she ever met. I've told her that I feel the same way about her, and that's wy we got married.

Back in the 90's I was visiting some friends in a small suburb of Los Angeles. We went to a small bar and were enjoying each other's company and catching up on old times. We were minding our own business.

One of those friends was African American. This drunk woman from accross the room kept calling him the N word. We ignored her, and one of my other friends asked me if I knew who she was. I said no. She was an MMA fighter in Los Angeles and undefeated at the time.

She kept harrassing him and finally she walked around behind him and hit him in the back of the head hard enough that he "bumped" his forehead against the table and it stunned him for a short time. He still didn't respond to her so she pulled a switchblade out of her pocket and cut his ear. That was enough for me and I jumped up and turned towards her. She then came at me with the knife. She lunged at me with the knife which was headed straight for my heart. I blocked her shot, stepped inside and knocked her out cold with one shot straight to the chin and we left.

At that point, it was me or her. I don't care who you are, you threaten my life or the life of one of my friends/family, you better be prepared to defend yourself.

That's the only time I've ever hit a woman. But in that case, don't tell me that I absolutely can't hit a woman.

Outstanding!!! There is a time and a place for everything and this woman go what she deserved.

I went to school with a girl that probably weighed about 125 to 130.(she was a living doll) but I'd bet my life on the fact she could have whipped about 3/4 of the guys she went to school with. In her prime I'd put her up against Rhonda Rousey any day. I tell you this only because if she was to start trouble with you you better give it your best shot because I promise she would bring the wood if you didn't.:lol:

Dsoonersmac

Country of Origin: Scotland
Signature: 
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Dec 18th, 2016 12:01 am

Mixon has served his punishments. What I wonder is how was he able to stay at the university and on the team (I know, he sat out a year) after Boren, Castiglione and Stoops saw the video? Sad and embarrassing for the university.

Current time is 04:14 am
Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page